General Limited Warranty
Niveo Professional offers warranty on its Products to be free of design, material and manufacturing faults, such for a period of 36 months following delivery, with the exclusion of batteries.
- Warranty on batteries is 24 months from delivery.
- Warranty is only offered on proof of purchase and after the fault has been notified to the Niveo Professional support team (email@example.com or 855-40-NIVEO) and the support team has confirmed the fault.
- Improper handling or incorrect use or use outside the specified products tolerances or environmental operating limitations or (attempts to) open/compromise the product housing or unauthorized repairs of Niveo professional equipment will void all warranties.
- Warranty is only offered is the products are used purchased through official Niveo Professional channels and are used in the same country as country of purchase.
At Niveo Professionals discretion can the warranty by offered by repair, replacement or refund.
- Extended warranty: On the ‘enterprise switch series’ (Product codes NGSM-xxx), Niveo Professional offers an extended warranty of 7 years, provided the system is used under correct conditions in the original installation of its lifetime. For extended warranty claims, buyer is responsible for shipping charges.
All products of Niveo Professional are subject to Niveo Professionals General Terms and Conditions.